Full-time - 40 hours per week
You will join the Institute Tourism, Wine Business, and Marketing in the Department Business and are expected to teach mainly in English in your area of expertise in our Bachelor and Master programmes, as well as to conduct applied research projects. Besides supervising Bachelor and Master theses, you are supposed to cultivate contact to regional and international cooperation partners. You are an inspiring personality who is eager to help others to discover and refine economic topics and relationships.
- A solid academic qualification (PhD or equivalent) in Economics
- Profound knowledge in Marketing Management
- Additional in-depth knowledge in at least one of the following fields:
- Tourism Marketing
- Big Data Analytics and Marketing Research
- Marketing Controlling
- Practical experience in the above mentioned fields
- Higher-education teaching experience
- Experience in conducting research and in the acquisition of third-party funded research projects
- Active member of the scientific community (evidenced by memberships, publications, conference attendances or peer-review work)
- Excellent English and German language skills (required level C1/ European Framework
Weitere Informationen und Online-Bewerbung HIER.